Skip to main content

5% Back on Amazon purchases




I love shopping on Amazon.

Does your Credit Card offer 5% cash back on purchases you make on Amazon?

You could get 5% cash back up to $1500 every year on your purchases on Amazon.

Chase Freedom Card offers 5% back on rotating categories every year.

During April to June this year, the category included grocery stores as well as drugstores. This means that you get 5% back on every purchase you make at participating grocery stores as well as participating drug stores up to $1500. 
You might think, what does Amazon have to do with grocery & drug stores? Everything. 

Many grocery stores and drug stores sell gift cards for different merchants including Amazon! 

It's Simple. 
During the Grocery Stores and Drug Stores category, go to Meijer or Wal Greens near you and stock up on Amazon gift cards! Then redeem the gift cards on your Amazon account and spend it on your Amazon purchases. Since you got 5% off on the initial cost of the Amazon gift card, you are 5% off on every purchase you make on Amazon. Literally! 
Let me break it down. 


4. When it's time for Grocery stores and Drug Stores, go to Walgreens or Meijer and buy Amazon gift cards. You'll get 5% back on every purchase until $1500. 

Amazon gift card: $100
5% CashBack: $5

Note: Most Grocery stores and drug stores participate in the 5% Chase program. Exclusions include Target, Walmart and small number of stores. 


5. Redeem gift card on Amazon. Every purchase is 5% off.


But what do you do after the category ends and we move on to a new category? How can we continue to get 5% back on Amazon purchases?
Stock up on Amazon gift cards before the category ends.

Like I said, it's Simple.

Note: This trick works for any merchant that have gift cards which are sold at participating grocery stores and drug stores.



http://www.teststripsearch.com/cash-for-your-gift-cards/ 

Note: Wal Mart and Target not included.

Apply for Chase Freedom now! 

For More Information.

https://millionmilesecrets.com/2016/03/15/today-activate-5x-points-5-cash-back-at-grocery-stores-wholesale-clubs-with-chase-freedom/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't pay for your honeymoon

Vienna with My Wife :) Hello there, I'm Daniel and I am in love with travel. So far I have traveled to 25 different countries. But since I've enrolled in graduate school and started a family, I don't have the means to travel as I used to. We barely cover rent and tuition. Yet, even if I wasn't a student, I don't know if I would like the idea of spending my hard earned money over such a short period of time. The average salary in America is around $50,000. But a 2 weeks vacation for two people could cost anywhere from $4000 to $7000. That's 10- 15% of your yearly income. I can't justify spending 10-15% of my salary in 2 weeks. But just this last May, My wife and I travelled to Europe for 3 weeks! We visited 10 countries and made unforgettable memories. It was an amazing experience. According to many of the travel blogs, our trip should have cost anywhere from $6000 -$10,000. We spent $0. Honestly. No, we did not... Sleep in hostels Campou

We were featured!

Check out Million Miles Secret!